This clinically advanced duo is highly effective at smoothing the skin, reducing redness, and improving the signs and symptoms of Keratosis Pilaris.
What's Included: Soothe HC and your choice of The One or Clarify Pads, AziMD Cosmetic Bag
*You're saving 15% when you purchase this duo.
- RSRuth S.Verified BuyerReviewingKP DUOI recommend this productHow old are you? 45-54What is your skin type? DryWhat are your skin concerns? Ageing, Pigmentation, Redness, Sensitivity, ScarringRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoEffective!
I have tried many products for KP and this combo is the best! The cream smells fine and not too sticky unlike amlactin or cerave. Having the HC mixed in is great too as I’ve tried prescription triamcinolone and the KP improved but I know it’s not good to do such a strong steroid. The spray is awesome too as it gets the hard to reach areas. My only negative feedback would be to please provide bigger bottles of this as I have KP practically head to toe and also improve the spray mechanism.
- SKStephanie K.Verified BuyerReviewingSOOTHE HCI recommend this productHow old are you? 35-44What is your skin type? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? DrynessRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoDry eyelids
I have had issues with dry eyelids for months and months. I was not able to wear mascara or eyeshadow or anything bc it was so bad and would get pink and dry. Still not sure the cause but within a week it was better after using this! Definitely recommended.AziMD Skincare2 months ago
Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We're do happy to hear this has helped you!
- NFNatalie F.Verified BuyerReviewingSOOTHE HCI recommend this productHow old are you? 35-44What is your skin type? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Acne, Ageing, Wrinkles, Dark CirclesRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLove this cream!
Amazing product! My arms are smoother & the redness/bumps from KP have definitely started to disappear.
- KWKailey W.ReviewingSOOTHE HCI recommend this productHow old are you? 25-34What is your skin type? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Ageing, Redness, Sensitivity, DrynessRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoAMAZING!
I saw it was recommended to put this in the fridge and use it for sunburns and it was SO helpful! My son also struggles with eczema on his hands and it's helped him everytime. 10/10 recommend.
- JHJess H.Verified BuyerReviewingSOOTHE HCI recommend this productHow old are you? 25-34What is your skin type? DryWhat are your skin concerns? Acne, Ageing, Dryness, Sensitivity, Dark CirclesRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoSOOTHE HC
This has been a game changer for me! I’m a licensed esthetician who’s struggled with flare ups of eczema/contact dermatitis, and allergies that affect my skin…literally all the skin problems! I was feeling so frustrated that I couldn’t find products that worked for me. I felt so overwhelmed (I help people everyday, but couldn’t help myself) I had tried it ALL from professional skincare lines or dermatologist recommended/FDA approved”products. (Believe me I know, I recommend these products daily) I had tried EVERYTHING! My dermatologist recommended a topical steroid cream that did a number on my skin. My skin was so thinned out I was looking twice my age. I’m so grateful I found this product and I recommended it to my clients that struggle with these same battles! You won’t regret it! This has been a god sent for me