What It Is: Treats acne, unclogs pores, reduces ingrown hairs, razor bumps, pigmentation, and exfoliates dead skin cells to reveal smooth clear skin
Skin Type: Normal, Combination, Oily
Skin Concerns: Pores, Dullness, Breakouts, Ingrown Hairs, Skin Texture, Blemishes, Hyperpigmentation
Formulation: 60 pre-soaked pads
Goes Well With Purify cleanser, Intense Recovery Complex, Hydratint BB SPF 44, Azelaic 10 Serum, Glow Serum, SkinTyte, Detox Masque
Made in USA
- NRNivedita R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month ago5 Stars
ClariFY PadsWas this helpful?
- JBJessica B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 month agoPowerful product
I just recently began using this product and it’s truly powerful. My skin has purged a little bit which is expected, but I’m confident that sticking with this product will ultimately lead to impressive results.Was this helpful?AziMD Skincare1 month agoHi Jessica, Thank you for the review! It definitely takes consistency to see the best results. It is recommended to use one to three times a week, increasing up to daily if well-tolerated. We're excited for your journey with ClariFY Pads!
- KBkathryn b.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 stars2 months agoWaiting to see how it works long term
Short term it seems to be preventing more acne/boils from appearing. Not sure if it is making current ones resolve themselves more quickly or not. Have to wait and see.Was this helpful?AziMD Skincare2 months agoHi Kathryn, Thank you for your review. It is recommended to be consistent when using ClariFY Pads. Start with once daily and increase to twice daily as tolerated for best results. We hope you enjoy your journey with ClariFY Pads!
- MAMarcella A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months ago5 Stars
They are not harsh and smell wonderfulWas this helpful?
- SCSandra C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoLove these!!
If you suffer from HS this stuff will change your life!!!! Definitely worth the price!Was this helpful?