HYDRATINT BB SPF 44
What It Is: The all-star that gives your skin a filter-like appearance. Hydrates & protects the skin against damaging UV rays while providing coverage with a universal sheer tint. Mineral based, chemical free sunscreen ingredients in a lightweight formula reduces the risk of photo aging and skin cancer. Iron Oxide protects against blue rays from screens.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, Sensitive, and Oily
Skin Concerns: Fine Lines, Sun Damage, Pores, uneven skin tone, dry skin
Formulation: Tinted cream
Goes Well With Purify cleanser, Glow Serum, SkinTyte serum, Intense recovery Complex, Azelaic10 Serum, Sunkissed SPF Powder
Made in USA
- DDDana D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 35-44What is your skin type? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Ageing, Redness, Sensitivity, Blackheads, DrynessRated 5 stars3 hours agoLove it!!
I love that it’s not greasy, watery or heavy feeling nor do I sweat it off. The tint makes it easy for a busy day when I don’t have much time to get ready and it looks good under powder.Product QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ResultsRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- AGAva G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 25-34What is your skin type? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Acne, Ageing, Pigmentation, Blackheads, Dark CirclesRated 5 starsYesterdaySkin changer !
This is amazing ! I’ve always been afraid of having sunscreen in my make up but this is perfect! No breakout ! And when I take it off my skin looks better ! Must get!Product QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ResultsRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SSShannon s.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoGreat sunscreen
I've been using the tinted Elta MD UV elements spf for a couple of years now. Thought I would try this and I love it even more. It's not as thick and it's a better match with my light skin tone. It's moisturizing without being oily or shiny looking. Works well under my makeup.
- RVRosanna V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars3 months agoGoood product
I like the product and use it daily.
Personally, I noticed the difference in consistency of this product, although ingredients may not have changed much, it is not as liquidly as the previous one, it's a bit ticker but in a good way as it goes on a lot smoother and absorbs quicker into the skin.
- LWLauren W.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoThe best I’ve found!
Anything that Dr. Azi recommends to me I purchase! When we were working on my skin issues (hyperpigmentation and melasma) she recommended this BB Hydro tint to replace my foundation during the summer. I am pale, like REALLY pale, and I don’t have any issues getting this to blend into my skin! I’m so thankful to have found Dr Azi and became her client! I can’t wait to see what sorcery she’s going to bring to her line next!