What It Is: Formulated specifically for oily skin to deliver ultra refined glycolic and salicylic acid 2% to gently cleanse acne prone skin.
Skin Concerns: Pores, Uneven Texture, Breakouts, Blemishes
- SSarahI recommend this productHow old are you? 18-24What is your skin type? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Acne, Pigmentation, Redness, Sensitivity, ScarringRated 5 stars5 days agoLOVE LOVE LOVE IT
I received this as a gift and I LOVE IT SO MUCH! It helps clean my sensitive skin and clear out my pores/ black heads. I have notice a HUGE difference using this product in such a positive way. I have no idea why this product isn’t all over the internet bc it’s AMAZING. I have tried other exfoliating face washes that were too harsh or made me react. But this one is AMAZING. Cannot stop talking about it. So happy to have found this new brand and will be purchasing it from now on! Please continue to make this product.Product QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ResultsRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- KKayVerified ReviewerI recommend this productHow old are you? 18-24What is your skin type? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Acne, Redness, Sensitivity, BlackheadsRated 5 stars2 weeks agoPlease don’t stop making this
I started using this and IT’S AMAZING! Please please please don’t stop making this cleanser. I have tried soooo many and this is the only one I love!Product QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ResultsRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5AziMD Skincare1 week ago
Thank you for leaving us a review! We're so happy to hear you are loving our Exfoliating Cleanser.
- DSDiana S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars9 months agoPurify foaming cleanser
I love it !!!!
- AGAnghela g.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoBest Foaming cleanser
Purifying foaming cleanser is good for any time of the day, I especially like using after working out. It’s gentle yet ,effective And you automatically feel how dewy and glowy your skin feels after washing it off. Highly recommend this cleanser even to people who have scars or acne scars to maintain your skin at its best shape. Can’t go without having this product in my skin care regimen.
- MMadisonI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agocan I get a Heck yeah!?!?!?!
Okay.....first of all let me start by saying that I'm an aesthetician so I am VERY picky about what I use on my face. I was always told by other aestheticians that foaming cleansers were "bad" because they strip the skin of its natural oils, but NOPE not this one. It leaves me so squeaky clean but not overly dry. I love it for a light exfoliation that is still gentle enough to use with my serums and other anti aging products. I bought 4 last time because once they were sold out and my skin was not as soft as it usually as when using this stuff