An easy to apply, roll-on spot treatment.
A convenient roll-on spot treatment for oily, blemish-prone skin to help purify and minimize acne-causing bacteria.
- Salicylic Acid to control and balance oil.
- Benzoyl Peroxide to help purify and minimize acne.
For Best Results:
After, apply Intense Recovery Complex to moisturize.
- 李李沛儀Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 18-24What is your skin type? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Acne, Wrinkles, Scarring, Large Pores, SensitivityRated 4 stars1 week agoDoesn’t really work for me
As in the picture. I started applying it on 12/16/2022. It is a bit itchy after 1~5 minutes of applying it on my face but is tolerable. My acne scars on 12/25 have improved a bit and are much invisible compared to 12/16 but it makes the acne I already have worse. So that’s why I don’t recommend it much cuz it’s not effective as the product photos on my face. And I suggest the product container can be transparent so customers can see how much they still have in it.Product QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ResultsRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JHJennifer H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoDon't think Just buy!
Let me tell you, I struggle with random zits that occur at the most inconvenient times. I rolled this product on my zit and it kept it from exploding to a full blown white head. I feel like this product is definitely an amazing preventative tool when you feel a pimple, just roll it on every day. Buy it!
- HEhossni e.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoGood product
This works amazingly. Recommend using it.
- RARobin A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months agoThe best spot treatment ever!
I’ve tried so many and this is non-drying and effective. Definitely recommend.AziMD Skincare10 months agoHi Robin, Thank you for the review! We're happy to hear that you're enjoying the Zit Roller.
- VBValerie B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoNice spot treatment
My teenaged daughter usually only has hormone related outbreaks, so she typically only needs a local treatment during that time. This seems to be doing trick quickly. She puts it on the spot before it "pops" up and it resolves itself quickly.