What It Is: Medicated, clinical strength glycolic acid 10% and salicylic acid USP, 2% unclogs pores, exfoliates dead skin cells to smooth texture, unclogs pores to treat breakouts and ingrown hairs while improving hyperpigmentation. Ideal for chest, back, arms, legs, shoulders, and hard to reach places.
Skin Types: Normal, Oily, Acne-prone
Skin Concerns: Body acne, texture, ingrown hairs, keratosis Pilaris, body discoloration, back acne, butt acne, scalp psoriasis, scalp acne
- AMArmaghan M.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars6 months agoDon’t Buy
I originally bought this because I always had 4 to 5 hormonal pimples on my back and a few on my buttock. After seeing Dr. Shirazi post about how this product can help reduce it I right away ordered it. I used it for 7 days straight. Did exactly what the bottle said to do. And now I am just very frustrated because I literally ended up with 20 new hormonal pimples on my back rather than none. I was really so excited and hopeful of this product that I even bought two bottles. However, like I said not only did it NOT work it also gave me 20 more new pimples on my back. Please if you have hormonal acne especially on the back and buttock area do NOT use this product!AziMD Skincare6 months ago
Thanks for leaving a review. We appreciate all customer feedback!
When trying a new product it is not uncommon in your first couple uses for the skin to purge. This happens because your cell turnover rate has increased and is purging all the oils, dirt, and bacteria that are residing under the skins surface. Over time this should reveal healthier skin. However, we understand that everyone's skin is different and that some products are not for everyone. We always recommend checking with your dermatologist before using new products.
We're sorry for the dissatisfaction you've found in our Glycolic Spray. We always try to provide the highest quality products for our customers while trying to maintain the best customer care possible. We hope that you'll give our products another opportunity in the future as we appreciate you as a customer.
- DADavid A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 45-54What is your skin type? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Acne, Oiliness, Blackheads, Redness, SensitivityRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoA wonder!
I was suffering from razor bumps/ ingrowns really badly and this spray once nightly before bed clears me right up. It works, buy it!Product QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ResultsRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LLuisI recommend this productHow old are you? 25-34What is your skin type? OilyWhat are your skin concerns? Acne, Sensitivity, Blackheads, Dryness, OilinessRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat product!
Every time I would get a skintight haircut, it would irritate my skin and cause acne and bumps. The one has helped a lot.Product QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ResultsRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SLSvetlana L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 25-34What is your skin type? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Dryness, AgeingRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoAwesome product
This is an awesome product that helps relieve skin buildup. I highly recommend it.Product QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ResultsRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- IInfluenceVerified ReviewerI recommend this productHow old are you? 18-24What is your skin type? DryWhat are your skin concerns? DrynessRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoPerfect
I was using it for a year now and decided to give it what it deserves.Product QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ResultsRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5