UV CLEAR POWDER SPF
How to Apply
- CCarissaI recommend this productHow old are you? 25-34What is your skin type? DryRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLove this and my husband does too!!
UV Clear is an amazing product! I like to use this for reapplication throughout the day or on days I'm feeling lazy with my SPF. My husband loves it as well because it's super easy to use and fuss-free. I also love using it on my hair part if I'm outside without a hat on, so my scalp doesn't get burnt!
- CChrisI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLove this!
I don’t like creams so this is awesome. Easy to use!
- AVAngi V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 35-44What is your skin type? DryWhat are your skin concerns? Wrinkles, Dryness, Dark Circles, Sensitivity, AgeingRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoGood sunscreen
I like the sunscreen powder. It has worked pretty well. It is very hard to tell if it is coming out and being applied to my face. I shake the container to make sure powder is coming out. So far it has only not applied to my skin once, when I thought it was applied. Good powder sunscreen otherwise.
- TPtrupti p.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years ago4 Stars
UV Clear Powder
- DGDaniela G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 35-44What is your skin type? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Acne, Ageing, Redness, Large Pores, WrinklesRated 3 out of 5 stars1 month agoNot sure how much coverage I’m getting
I love the fact that I can toss it in my bag, but I don’t see any product when I use it so I don’t know if it’s working or just moving my makeup around. Overall it’s still SPF and I haven’t gotten burned so that is a good thing.AziMD Skincare1 month ago
Hi Daniela, Thank you for your honest review. We're glad to hear that you're staying protected with our UV Clear powder brush. We suggest tapping the bottom of the powder brush before applying so that the product is getting on the brush and then sweeping it generously on your face and hairline. Another tip: You can test the brush by running your finger over the top, and if powder comes out, it is ready to use. We hope this helps!