Dr. Shirazi is a huge proponent of simple skincare. Not only does she find that her patients are most compliant with their skin care regimen if they have fewer steps and a simple routine, she is also a fan of multi-tasking products that can deliver significant results without a massive investment.
Dr Shirazi reminds all of her patients that their skin is not a switch, you can’t turn it on or off. Expect to see significant improvement in your skin using medical grade skin care products after 2 to 3 months of consistency.
Here is her favorite Three Step Skincare Routine for Normal Skin:
- Cleanse using Purify Cleanser
- One of our most popular products is our Purify cleanser. Formulated with green tea polyphenols this gentle cleanser is the perfect mixture of both a cream and gel cleanser. Purify is perfect for all skin types, completely removes makeup, calms the skin, and creates the perfect canvas for your favorite AziMD serum to be applied both day and night.
- Use an Anti-Aging Active Ingredient like SkinTYTE
- SkinTYTE is the perfect serum for anti-aging, rosacea, and early prevention. This gentle yet effective formulation can be used morning and night after cleansing to help increase the elastin and collagen production in your skin. It has also been clinically proven to aid in calming inflammation and rosacea. Within two weeks this powerful serum gives the results of one syringe of dermal fillers.
- Moisture- HydrateRX
- HydrateRX is pure medical grade Hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is an amazing ingredient due to its ability to penetrate deep into the skin and hold 1000 times it’s weight in water giving your skin a boost of hydration and leaving it looking plumped and hydrated. This can be applied underneath your favorite moisturizer or SPF or used on its own. It is lightweight and great for all skin types.
If you’ve mastered the Basics and are ready to upgrade your routine, here are her favorite add-on products for perfect skin:
- Lift & Renew 5X for nighttime exfoliation and anti-aging
- Nourisse for added moisture at night
- Eyeglow AM and PM for preventing and improving the look of fine lines around the sensitive eye area
- Hydratint BB for SPF sun protection during the day, as well as a skin perfecting makeup primer