What It Is: Medicated, clinical strength glycolic acid 10% and salicylic acid USP, 2% unclogs pores, exfoliates dead skin cells to smooth texture, unclogs pores to treat breakouts and ingrown hairs while improving hyperpigmentation. Ideal for chest, back, arms, legs, shoulders, and hard to reach places.
Skin Types: Normal, Oily, Acne-prone
Skin Concerns: Body acne, texture, ingrown hairs, keratosis Pilaris, body discoloration, back acne, butt acne, scalp psoriasis, scalp acne
- TTaylorI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoVery helpful
Works great for control my breakouts, also use it before I do a spray tanWas this helpful?
- DEDanaysi Estrada P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars9 months agoSi good
Very satisfiedWas this helpful?
- HSHafsa S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars10 months ago4 Stars
GlySal SprayWas this helpful?
- LLLianne L.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 stars10 months agoNo difference
I had hidg hopes for this product, if only to get a little improvement, my kp has been red and bumpy, and extremely noticable and had made me self conscious about my arms for the last 14 years, I saw a dermatologist when I was 22 and they took one glance and said that'll go away when you're 30, I'm 32 now and nothing has changed, if anything it's only gotten worse, spreading to my forearms and getting small pustules that have never healed and now are scarred. I followed the directions exactly for 6 weeks, and nothing changed.Was this helpful?AziMD Skincare10 months agoHi Lianne, We’re sorry to hear about your experience with this product! We tell all customers it takes time to see considerable difference. We recommend continuing to use this product. If you have any questions about the product or skincare, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team members would be happy to help you.
- HSHafsa S.I do not recommend this productRated 2 stars11 months agoGreat product, horrible packaging
Recently bought this to deal with bacne and while the product is great, it is extremely difficult to use and poorly designed
- I'm right-handed and having to use this with my left hand to get to hard-to-reach spots is practically impossible; the spray feature is so difficult to push down fully with your non-dominant hand so the spray dribbles out
- The spray bottle doesn't have even spray distribution so you're left with a lot of dribbling that gets all over your hands; not great when the product is acidic
- The fumes!! I've used this in both closed and open spaces and each time the fumes of the acids are so strong they sting your eyes, ears and throat. I'm sure it can't be safe to be injecting these items. I have to literally wear a mask to put this on, not cool
Overall, this product does the job but the packaging makes me not want to buy this again, especially since lots of other brands make something similar. If this product was packaged in something like a mist bottle, that has an actual bottle trigger rather than a hard plastic pump, this would be the best product on the market right now.Was this helpful?AziMD Skincare11 months agoHi Hafsa, Thanks for your review! We are sorry to hear this. We will definitely take your review into consideration and further inspect our GlySal Spray bottles in order to make sure they're the best they can be. If you have any other questions you can email us at email@example.com and we'd be happy to help you. Thank you!