- EXFOLIATING CLEANSER
- ZIT ROLLER
- INTENSE RECOVERY COMPLEX
Made in USA
- SQSaadia Q.Verified BuyerReviewingINTENSE RECOVERY COMPLEXI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat moisturizer
I use this with my Renew RX and it works great to calm my skin and keep it moisturized.
- BWBobbie w.Verified BuyerReviewingINTENSE RECOVERY COMPLEXI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoiRCream
I have only used this for a week and half so will need to update review once it’s used longer.
So far I am enjoying this. It has nice smooth coverage and reminds me of epionce. It does moisturize and I find I would like to use it more than once daily but I am in a regimine with the Dr A so she has me at Nightly usage an hour or 2 before my Tretinoin application.
- BWBrittni W.Verified BuyerReviewingINTENSE RECOVERY COMPLEXI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoWill continue to repurchase
Creamy and light moisturizer that restored my skins barrier. Started a retinol and was a great moisturizer to help my skin not feel dry and raw. I am very oily and acne prone and this moisturizer did not break me out. Highly recommend.AziMD Skincare1 month ago
We are so glad you're enjoying our products! Our Intense Recovery Complex is designed to support and repair your skin barrier and is perfect in combination with fighting the drying effects of a retinol.
Thanks for leaving a review! We appreciate your feedback.
- KCKristina C.Verified BuyerReviewingINTENSE RECOVERY COMPLEXI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoAbsolutely LOVE!!
Love this product! I’ve noticed my skin in just a few weeks is already looking brighter and healthier! Will be ordering more! Obsessed!
- LCLiz C.Verified BuyerReviewingINTENSE RECOVERY COMPLEXI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoMade such a difference!
I never post reviews but I felt compelled to do a review on this product. Several years ago a friend gifted me some micro needling sessions for some acne scarring I have. I did four micro needling sessions and couldn’t even finish the last two because of the texture that started to occur on my face. For the past several years I’ve been battling horrible “orange peel” texture and damaged skin from the micro needling. (Plus add some aging in the mix, I am 52.) I’ve tried every product out there from super expensive brand name ones to popular mainstream brands -all great products, but nothing came close to making a difference in my skin. I decided to try this with very little hope and I cannot believe the difference that it’s made in a short time. So far the difference is slight (it’s been 3 weeks), but moving in the right direction. This product may not be right for everyone but definitely worth a try if you’re battling damaged skin!