An easy to apply, roll-on spot treatment.
A convenient roll-on spot treatment for oily, blemish-prone skin to help purify and minimize acne-causing bacteria.
- Salicylic Acid to control and balance oil.
- Benzoyl Peroxide to help purify and minimize acne.
For Best Results:
After, apply Intense Recovery Complex to moisturize.
- JHJennifer H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoDon't think Just buy!
Let me tell you, I struggle with random zits that occur at the most inconvenient times. I rolled this product on my zit and it kept it from exploding to a full blown white head. I feel like this product is definitely an amazing preventative tool when you feel a pimple, just roll it on every day. Buy it!
- HEhossni e.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoGood product
This works amazingly. Recommend using it.
- RARobin A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoThe best spot treatment ever!
I’ve tried so many and this is non-drying and effective. Definitely recommend.AziMD Skincare7 months agoHi Robin, Thank you for the review! We're happy to hear that you're enjoying the Zit Roller.
- VBValerie B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoNice spot treatment
My teenaged daughter usually only has hormone related outbreaks, so she typically only needs a local treatment during that time. This seems to be doing trick quickly. She puts it on the spot before it "pops" up and it resolves itself quickly.
- AMAlfredo M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoSuccess!
I recently bought the product in hopes that it could stop my habit of picking at pimples. And it worked! I would always pick at my pustular acne because the acne didn’t look pleasing and would take forever to go away. The problem with me picking at my acne was the chance of it scarring my face. So I looked to social media to find a solution. When suddenly I saw Dr. Azi’s video on her using the zit roller. After looking at the before and after pictures I was convinced. I decided to buy the zit roller the same day and have been using it for two weeks now. And it works! Not only did it stop me from picking at my acne, but it also cleared in a day or two. However, I found that it leaves my oily skin very dry when used frequently. Regardless, everyday before I go to school I rub this product on areas that are prone and enjoy my day. And since I’ve been doing this I haven’t had a pimple since! Although I still have to deal with post acne marks. Which hopefully will go away as time goes. Overall, I label this product a success! And, I already recommended it to a friend and recommend anyone with acne to try it out!