Sunkissed Powder SPF
What It Is: Tinted brush on sunscreen powder is where beauty meets science to optimize skin quality. Acts as a sunscreen agent to reflect light away from the skin. 100% mineral sunscreen with UVA/UVB SPF 50 that protects, sets your makeup, and makes it easy to reapply throughout the day.
Goes Well With HydratintBB SPF44, Pout Plump30
For Best Results: We recommend applying this after over Hydratint BB Cream for reapplication.
- JVJessica V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 25-34What is your skin type? OilyWhat are your skin concerns? Acne, Pigmentation, Ageing, Redness, SensitivityRated 5 stars3 weeks agoLoved 🥰
So compact it covers some freckles I have and gives me a tan light cover overall I love it it’s the second time I reorder :)Product QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ResultsRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CBCatherine B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 55-64What is your skin type? NormalWhat are your skin concerns? Ageing, Rosacea, Pigmentation, Sun DamageRated 4 stars3 days agoDoes the trick!
I like the powder spf. Especially in the afternoon when my skin starts to looks a bit oily. While I have only been using it for a short time, it seems to be a good product to keep handy in your purse. The only problem I have is the brush applicator and putting the lid on. Seems like a better applicator would be a brush that twists up and down to make it easier to put the lid on.Product QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ResultsRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- AGapril g.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars9 months agoLoved it!
I never give reviews but I was so happy with this product. I just had to share my love for it with everyone!
- VSVeronica S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 stars1 year agoPowder SPF
While I enjoyed the idea of reapplying sunscreed with some light face powder, the design of the powder holder was definitley flawed. There is a brush inside a tube to brush your powder on, however, once your done applying it is very very dificult to close again because the brush fans out when you apply so you have to manuever, (I had to put a little girls rubber band around it) the brush back into the cap. The powder also leaves skin really shiny. I would buy again if those problems were addressed.AziMD Skincare1 year agoHi Veronica, Thanks for your review! There is actually a small plastic piece around the brush that you can pull up in order to close the brush when placing it back into the cap! Sunkissed Powder SPF is a mineral SPF powder that absorbs the oils in the skin. It should not be making you oily. Some people have naturally oily skin that can cause this or it can also be other products in your skincare routine. If you have any other questions don't hesitate to reach out to one of our team members at email@example.com!
- CGCandis G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoSummer Essential!
I finally found my solution to having a simple, compact and easy to use application for sun protection. As a busy mom, in Miami's humid summers, this product is perfect for reapplying on the go. Perfect for my purse, beach bag or diaper bag. A summer must have!